Patract Monthly Report,August
Development and Product
- Redspot(Contract Dev Scaffold) : Refactored the Redspot documentation and examples. View for details.
- Elara(API Service): The official website has been developed and Elara v2.0 has been launched. The new version of Elara has refactored most of the internal code and runs more stable. We will replace the current Elara entry and the public Endpoint of Elara in Apps in September.
- Ask! (Assemblyscript e-DSL) : Completed the functional logic of CLI in Ask! And redesigned the Event component to support inheritance. View for details.
- Jupiter(Contract Testnet): Jupiter testnet launched the function of parachain cross-chain transfer to support the mutual conversion of Westend and Jupiter tokens and written XCMP documentation.
- Parascan(Contract Explorer): Added abstract decode interfaces of Extrinsic and Event to access other data sources.
- Metis(Contract Library): Completed the Metis M1 milestone, submitted a development report to the Polkadot Council, and the review is in progress. It is planning to produce a series of teaching documents and supporting materials around Metis.
Marketing and Operation
Polkadot Ecology Research Institute joined the Patract Open Platform to jointly develop the Wasm contract ecosystem!
#Community and Activities
- In the ninth issue of ParaShare, Patract CTO-Aten shared the evolution direction of the next-generation contract model around the theme of Future Contract Platform Outlook.
- On August 4, Patract participated in the second phase of Web3.0 Bootcamp training with the theme of The Status of the Industry from the Perspective of Domestic Laws and Analysis of Global Compliance Trends for Encrypted Assets.
- On August 18, Patract CTO Aten shared the topic of ink! development Practice-Combination Paradigm Metis in the 10th issue of PatraShare, mainly introduced the writing specifications of contract language, ink! and chain designed, Metis product introduction, etc.
Work of Council
- Voted aye for motion #64 in Polkadot Council, regarding Encode Polkadot Club’s second phase of the hackathon funding.
- Voted aye for motion #63 in Polkadot Council, regarding PolkaWorld’s operating expenses of September to November,2021
- Voted aye for motion #62 in Polkadot Council, regarding the operating expenses of the second Polkadot hackathon by OneBlock.
- Voted aye for motion #61 in Polkadot Council, regarding the media and community services provided by Winkrypto and ChainNews for Polkadot large-scale events in 2021.
- Voted aye for motion #60 in Polkadot Council, regarding Cloudflare Enterprise Plan for Subscan from August 2021 to October 2021.
- Voted aye for motion #102 in Kusama Council, about the expenses of Fearless Wallet application for adding multi-asset & new networks functions.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.