Development and Products
Redspot: The dependent Polkadot.js is upgraded to 5.x and developed according to the issue submitted by the developer.
Ask!: v0.2 is released, marking Ask! can already be used in an experimental environment. At present, the proposal of Ask! v0.3 has been submitted and entered the development process of v0.3.
Europa: v0.3 proposal has been submitted and developed and passed the review. The release of v0.3 means that Europa has officially become a usable product.
Elara: v2.0 development requirements document has been completed and will be released in the next few months. Elara v1.0 already supports Parachain nodes such as Statemine, Karura, MoonRiver, and Bifrost.
Metis: The contract development standard library Metis m1 has successfully passed the Polkadot Council. The Metis development document has been improved and the Token related components have been completed.
Jupiter: The parachain version of Jupiter will be released at the end of July, and developers can start deploying, testing and calling contracts.
Parascan: Added Account API and updated API documentation. The staking page and home page design have been completed, and Parachain-related data modeling is being designed.
Marketing and Operation
- SubQuery is Joining the Patract Open Platform，Providing Free Data Indexing for Wasm Tech Alliance
- Supercolony Expands Strategic Partnership with Patract Labs
Community and activities
- On 29th June, Patract Labs was invited to participate in the Web 3.0 Bootcamp Phase II Investment and Financing Seminar in Shanghai, hosted by Wanxiang Blockchain and New Chain Space.
- On 3rd July, Lipeng Yue, the founder of Patract Labs was invited to participate in the Polkadot&Friends party in Hangzhou, and shared the topic of Gavin Wood’s mental journey from the comparison of Polkadot’s current situation and the white paper.
- On July 17, Patract CTO-Aten participated in The Summer Polkadot Hackathon Offline Roundtable and chatted with other guests about the Coming of The Era of Decentralized Computing.
- On July 18, The founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng Yue participated in the review work of The Summer Hackathon as a judge.
- On July 21, The 8th of PatraShare mainly shared The Contract Model and Contract Language 「Framework」, interpreting various existing contract designs from the perspectives of virtual machines, storage structures, account structures, and development languages.
- On July 22, The founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng Yue participated in The Polkadot’s Multi-Chain Future offline event.
Work of Council
- Voted aye for motion #93 in Polkadot Council, regarding Patract’s treasury proposal about Metis M1 (ink! and Ask! Standard Library).
- Voted aye for motion #92 in Polkadot Council, regarding the maintenance and improvement of Polkashots.io
- Voted aye for motion #91 in Polkadot Council, regarding increasing the nominator capacity by 2500.
- Voted aye for motion #58 in Polkadot Council, regarding the reward of all the activities by the Polkadotters community that was founded in August 2020.
- Vote aye for motion #59 in Polkadot Council, regarding the largely increased hosting costs of milestones in July and August for Kusama with DotScanner.com integration.
- Vote aye for motion #99 in Kusama Council, regarding the development costs of the top 3 of the 5 milestones of Subvalt (Substrate Validator Toolkit) for iOS and Android.
- Vote aye for motion #100 in Kusama Council, regarding the Second of three milestones in which SubQuery and Fearless Wallet create an open source API that should be able to provide different types of applications with a sufficient (but read-only) view of all key data within the Kusama chain.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools, and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.