Development and Product
#Redspot(Contract Dev Scaffold)
- Upgraded the Polkadot API.
- Fixed the problem of accumulator contract.
- Upgraded Redspot to support ink! rc6.
- Added the release parameter to the build command.
Completed the upgrade of the following nodes:
- Bifrost: v0.9.2, v0.9.3, v0.9.4, v0.9.6.
- NodleCode: v2.0.11, v2.0.12.
- Moonbeam: v0.13.2, v0.14.0.
- Karura: v1.5.0, v1.5.1, v1.5.2, v1.5.3, v1.6.0.
- Statemine: v5.0.0-rc.
- Westmint: v5.0.0-rc.
- Polkadot, kusama, Westend: v0.9.12.
- Improved Europa’s development documentation and Readme.
#Ask! (AssemblyScript e-DSL)
- Completed the migration and testing of examples/ on the v0.3 version.
- Completed the documentation and quickstart tutorial.
- Released ask-lang, ask-transform, pl-ask-cli and other dependent libraries.
- Submitted the v0.3 report document.
- Fixed some bugs of ask-transform and optimize the implementation logic.
- Fixed tips API, /multisig/calls API.
- Compatible with the latest vesting module.
- Added treasury API, democracy API, techcomm API, council API.
- Added collective module for the public part of the council and techcomm API.
- Added new data source (node + archive component) and it’s still under development.
- Upgraded the Substrate and Polkadot version of the archive component to be compatible with the latest nodes.
- Added ERC721 and ERC1155 Receiver modules.
Community and Activities
- In October, CryptoJedi, head of education at Patract Labs, participated in the 2021 Sub0 Online activity around the theme of Wasm Smart Contract on Patract Labs.
- On 25th,October, as a member of the second phase of Web3.0 BootCamp, The CMO of Patract Labs, Santry has given a detailed project progress report and results display at the 2021 Web3.0 BootCamp DemoDay event.
Work of Council
- Voted aye for motion #70 in Polkadot Council, regarding Klever Mobile Wallet Inclusion of Polkadot (Milestone one and two).
- Voted aye for motion #71 in Polkadot Council, regarding improved dashboard for managing infrastructure by Pinknod.
- Voted aye for motion #72 in Polkadot Council, regarding the maintenance cost of OnFinality’s high-performance public infrastructure (Q3).
- Voted aye for motion #115 in Kusama Council, regarding Statescan NFT business implementation and features polish.
- Voted aye for motion #116 in Kusama Council, regarding PolkaAssembly’s maintenance costs from October to December.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.