Patract Weekly Report #11 （31st,May-4th,June)
Work of Council
- Vote aye for a series of Kusama Council’s motion on Statemine.
- Vote aye for the Kusama Treasury’s #92 spending proposal, regarding the development of the lightweight Substrate transaction signature tool Sube v1.0.
- Voted nay for the Polkadot Treasury #2 bounty spending proposal because it is an anonymous malicious proposal and has no substance.
- Completed v0.4 review.
- Modified examples, and now you can install local dependency for development.
- The report of v0.2 has been improved, and the development tasks of v0.3 have been preliminarily determined.
- Fixed the bugs in the v0.2 self-test process and improved some features. Released the v0.2 Ask!
- Provided examples needed for testing and demonstration.
- Europa-UI: Completed transaction details analysis, event details analysis, and improved page styles.
- Completed the saving of Europa contract trace and RPC call to obtain the interface.
- Added Elara request data display in the last 30 days.
- Debugged message communication protocol and logic, socket noserver mode.
- Reviewed Logic.
- Basically completed Node direct connection mode.
- Completed the development of the early version of Metis, and realized the basic component model and examples.
- Completed the Metis proposal.
- Jupiter’s polkadot-v0.9.3 branch is merged into master, and the release version is released
- The Jupiter testnet will be restarted next week and does not keep historical data.
- Optimized PatraScan v0.4 document details, designed the Treasury related data display.
- Written 50% of PatraScan v0.9 document, designed staking related data display.
Marketing and Opertation
- On 3rd June, Patract CMO Santry and Helena, head of business and operations of Parity Asia, were invited as interview guests to participate in the Parity & Patract special session of the HelloBTC Polkadot Master Phase I.
- On 3rd June, Moonbeam, Clover, and the founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng, Yue were invited as guests to participate in the Online Open Course of Web3.0 Bootcamp Smart Contract Special Performance jointly organized by Web3 Foundation, Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, New Chain Space, and Parity. In-depth exchanges were conducted on topics such as the smart contracts researched and developed by the respective teams, the own teams’ progress of the development work , and the future direction.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.