Patract Weekly Report #12 （7th-11st,June)
Work of Council
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #51 spending proposal , regarding the production cost of Figment Learn.
- Vote aye for Polkadot council’s #92 spending proposal , regarding the development costs of VLN regarding Sube v1.0.
Daily maintenance, follow up issues.
- Completed the developer page and block details page
- Refactored the code, improved the logic, and the page style.
- Completed the function of using tracing to record state changes.
- Completed the process of parse the trace.
Added support for Statemine and Westmint nodes.
- Completed direct connection logic, basic gateway service.
- Written related basic tests.
- Ran basic stress test, designed user request test case
- Designed and improved the macros that support the development of metis components, and determined the component development paradigm.
- Designed and perfect unit test support for components.
- Completed the implementation and testing of ERC20 related components.
Planned the preliminary details of 0.3.
- Written a new version of the Council design document.
- Improved class diagram documents and database documents.
- The front-end ui development is in progress.
Marketing and Opertation
On June 10, Patract was invited as a guest hosted by Bifrost, and chatted with other guests on Foreseeing the future of the composability of the Polkadot ecosysyem projects.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.