Work of Council
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #89 , regarding the operation and maintenance costs of the Stylo wallet.
- Completed the Redspot-Watcher plugin.
- Completed Redspot’s function of signing with Polkadot Extension
- Completed the main functions of Redspot Web UI, which greatly reduces the developer threshold.
- Completed 85% of the work in the RedSport v0.4 plan.
- Refactor part of the code extension logic.
- Continue to develop and use Json to generate metadata.json.
- Completed the auxiliary method and Pack mode access of StorableArray.
- Refactor Storage to realize reuse of Storage instances.
Fixed the problem of Wasm NameSection parsing failure last week, and released new versions for Substrate-3.0.0 dependency and Master dependency respectively.
v0.1 version (based on Rocksdb storage version)
- Fixed the issue of inconsistent results of runtime api execute_block.
- Fixed the decoding compatibility problem of justifications (https://github.com/paritytech/substrate/pull/7640).
- Added child storage changes.
- Added missing Genesis Storage according to Chain Spec.
- Decoupled and componentized the original Actor model, add a forwarding layer to support the retransmission of multiple message components (such as kafka).
v0.2 version (based on Substrate source code)
- Completed writing Metadata (call through Runtime API).
- Completed writing the Version field (by constructing Executive).
- Fixed the problem that the Version data of the previous block is mismatched when the Version changes (an additional update is required).
- Removed something with no associated dependency. Currently, the Client module only modified the Service and does not rely on others.
- Memory-Profiler collects running data for about 10 minutes, the memory occupies 200M, no leakage.
- Completed the multi-node status monitoring script, with a more elegant way of displaying information.
- Fixed a memory leak problem.
- Drawn Account related prototype pages: Indice, Proxy related parts.
- AccoutID_Balance-themed class diagram design.
- Reorganized Patrascan-API and Decoder components.
Marketing and Opertation
- Standard Protocol partnered with Patract.
- Zenlink partnered with Patract and joined the Patract Open Platform.
- Clover announced to join Patract Open Platform, planning to support Wasm smart contracts.
- On April 27th, Lipeng Yue, the founder of Patract was invited as guest at 8btc Academy’s 32nd open class to explain the topic of Gavin Wood’s inside journey from the comparison between Polkadot’s current situation and the whitepaper.
- On April 29th, The founder of Patract Lipeng Yue was participated in the live broadcast of PolkaWorlk’s Polka Parachain series. In this issue, he shared the topic How Polkadot’s Parachain Framework will incubate Smart Contract 2.0.
- On April 29th, The founder of Patract Lipeng,Yue was invited to participate in the Privacy on Polkadot event initiated by ZKValidator, and participated in the privacy projects in the Polkadot ecosystem. Here is the share from the founder of Patract.
Patract is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.