Work of Council
- Voted aye for Polkadot Treasury Proposal #50 , regarding the operating costs of the Polkadot Ecosystem Research Institute in April.
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #292 , regarding the Kusama Runtime upgrade to v9010.
- Developed redspot-explorer’s compiling contract function.
- Developed the console function of redspot-explorer.
- Added message parsing function.
- Completed metadata.json to generate type support objects.
- Refactored part of the code.
- Passed the test of accessing basic data types in StorableArray’s Pack/Spread storage mode.
- StorableMap’s Pack/Spread storage has passed the test of other basic data types except ScaleString.
Started the development of Europa UI interface, completed the block browsing and account management functions.
- Updated the runtime of polkadot/kusama to v0.9.1
- Fixed the problem that the latest rocksdb storage cannot be synchronized when the block is synchronized to the latest.
- Refactored v0.2 version, designed documentation, basic idea: block height -> executor: execute block, get storage -> archive.
- The single block synchronization process of the specified block height has been run through at startup, and the currently specified block height is compared with the best block number of the backend. If it is less than the best, the synchronization will continue.
- Optimized the script monitoring memory.
- Repaired Elara’s memory leak.
- Finalized PatraScan v0.20 page design document.
- The Accounts page design document progress 50%.
- Combined patrascan-api and decoder, and unpacked the pg and kafka parts of decoder separately for reuse and maintenance.
- Decoder service adapted to the latest archive data interface.
- Unified use of entity/migration (orm) instead of raw sql to manage the data interface of the business database and api server.
- Completed basic blocks/transactions/events of the business code.
Marketing and Opertation
NFTMart officially announced to join the Patract Open Platform, and they are about to integrate Wasm contract function with Patract’s tool suite. Click for view.
- The official website of the Patract Open Platform is officially launched, and more than 10 Polkadot projects had jointly established. Click for veiw.
- On May 14, Patract Labs, as a member of the 2th Web 3.0 bootcamp, participated in the offline opening ceremony initiated by Wanxiang Blockchain Lab, New Chain Space, Parity and the Web3 Foundation.
- On May 16, Patract Labs was invited to participate in offline roundtable event of the 2021 China Polkadot ecosystem hosted by BML.
Patract is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.