Work of Council
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #87, regarding the international P2P non-custodial exchange CryptoLocally plans to integrate KSM.
- Voted aye for Kusama Treasury Proposal #88, regarding OnFinanlity’s node operation and maintenance expenditures on the Kusama network.
- Voted aye for Polkadot Treasury Proposal #46, regarding OnFinanlity’s node operation and maintenance expenditures on the Polkadot network.
- Voted aye for Polkadot Treasury Proposal on v30 version, regarding the changes to the database format, and have fixed several issues.
- Voted aye for Polkadot Treasury Proposal #47, regarding EncodeClub is about to open blockchain-related courses in 75 universities around the world and will organize development activities.
- Completed the development of the UI interface of the Redspot browser.
- Completed the automatic upload function of the local contract of the Redspot browser.
- Researched and confirmed the browser implementation of the Redspot command program, which is under development.
- Continue to develop cross-contract calls through interface calls, and code generation is basically completed.
- We are about to generate metadata.json in JSON.
- The StorableMap.ts code is completed.
- Part of the code of the Framework is located in the v0.2-me branch, and will be placed in the v0.2-dev branch after the test is passed.
- Europa v0.2 Code Review is over, and report can be found at [Here]
- Reorganized Europa’s Release version, changed the version number to v0.1, v0.2, etc., added Substrate-v2.0.0 and Substrate-v3.0.0–1 tags for Substrate’s dependent version.
- Locating the problem of parsing failure in the Name Section of the compiled Wasm file due to the rust version upgrade. It is about to be fixed next week. Therefore, if you want to use Europa’s Wasm Backtrace function normally, you need to limit the tool chain for compiling the contract to nightly-2021–03–03.
- Submitted a development proposal for Europa v0.3, which will increase the UI interface and cross-platform binary packaging and distribution functions. Please check Proposal link.
Version v0.1 (based on Rocksdb storage version)
- Rebuilt the Actor model to make it decoupled and componentized
- Debugged and fixed issues with v0.1 version
- Added missing storage of the original Genesis block
Version v0.2 (based on the substrate source code)
- Adapted Dev Genesis Json.
- Completed block generation of Mock Runtime, and write DB and Kafka.
- The new official website is online, the new interface system displays the user’s usage data more clearly than before.
- Fixed the bug that the long-time subscribed link returns empty data.
- Added a new Polkadot node and kusama provided more powerful concurrency capabilities.
- Added support for Westend.
- In this week, polkadot.io nodes cannot provide services, so users can only choose other Endpoints to provide services in Polkadot’s Apps wallet. In this process, Elara took over the main traffic and provided high-quality access, which proved the superiority of the system behind Elara (the back of Elara is not a simple node cluster, but uses Patract’s self-developed technology).
- Completed the Substrate storage structure document.
- Completed the Substrate UML diagram.
- Completed the page display logic design of the Democracy and Staking modules.
Marketing and Opertation
- Bifrost joins the Patract Open Platform and will integrate Wasm contract functionality.
- SubDAO X Patract | Collaborate to Promote the DAO Development of Polkadot.
In the second episode of TechShare, Patract’s CTO, Aten shared and lectured the Ink! Primary Practice (Solidity Paradigm) last week. Click for view.
Patract is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.