Work of Council
- Voted aye for motion #58 in Polkadot Council, regarding the reward all the activities by the Polkadotters community that was founded in August 2020.
- Vote aye for motion #59 in Polkadot Council, regarding the largely increased hosting costs of milestones in July and August for Kusama with DotScanner.com integration.
- Vote aye for motion #99 in Kusama Council, regarding the development costs of the top 3 of the 5 milestones of Subvalt (Substrate Validator Toolkit) for iOS and Android.
- Vote aye for motion #100 in Kusama Council, regarding the Second of three milestones in which SubQuery and Fearless Wallet create an open source API that should be able to provide different types of applications with a sufficient (but read-only) view of all key data within the Kusama chain.
- The dependent Polkadot.js is upgraded to 5.x.
- Fixed the bug of Redspot-chai’s event judgment.
- Submitted v0.3 proposal.
- Europa released the v0.3.3 version, which fixed the problem that env_trace did not track the latest seal_ method.
- Released the v0.3.3 version, added the function of connecting to external nodes, including Europa v0.3.3.
- Ask! 0.3 proposal has been submitted.
- Entered the development process of v0.3.
- Rewritten the design and implement the scale coding library for subsequent Ask! development.
- Added cluster to improve service stability.
- Monitored the script and fixed memory problems.
- Parachain nodes such as Statemine, Karura, MoonRiver have been supported, and Bifrost will be supported soon
- Improved the logic test and stress test of Elara’s subscription management.
- Written Project business logic.
- Requested data statistics and written logic.
- Improved the Metis development documentation.
- Improved some module notes and examples.
- Completed Token related components.
- Added Account API.
- Added Indices, Identity, Vesting API.
- Modified the Account part of the Block and Extrinsic API fields.
- Updated API documentation.
- The design of the Home page and staking page have finished.
- Modeled the parachain related data.
- Prepared the parachain to online.
Upgraded to v0.9.8.
Deployed the contract to the parachain.
Completed Jupiter’s documentation.
- The Parachain version of Jupiter will be announced next week.
- Determined the development requirements of Web IDE v1.0 and built the basic framework.
Marketing and Operation
- On July 17, Patract CTO-Aten participated in The Summer Polkadot Hackathon Offline Roundtable and chatted with other guests about the Coming of The Era of Decentralized Computing.
- On July 18, The founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng Yue participated in the review work of The Summer Hackathon as a judge.
- On July 22, The founder of Patract Labs, Lipeng Yue participated in The Polkadot’s Multi-Chain Future offline event.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.