Patract Work Report#16 (26th,July-6th,Aug)
Work of Council
- Voted aye for motion #63 in Polkadot Council, regarding PolkaWorld’s operating expenses of September to November,2021
- Voted aye for motion #62 in Polkadot Council, regarding the operating expenses of the second Polkadot hackathon by OneBlock.
- Voted aye for motion #61 in Polkadot Council, regarding the media and community services provided by Winkrypto and ChainNews for Polkadot large-scale events in 2021.
- Voted aye for motion #60 in Polkadot Council, regarding cloudflare Enterprise Plan for Subscan from August 2021 to October 2021.
- Voted aye for motion #102 in Kusama Council, about the expenses of Fearless Wallet application for adding multi-asset & new networks functions.
- Fixed the bug that the contract address returns incorrectly.
- The Redspot-patract plug-in will be refactored based on the feedback issues and bugs that have been received.
- Improved the documentation.
- Completed the business logic of request statistics.
- Written API documentation.
- Tested the local functionality.
- Managed the background logic.
- Completed the Metis M1 milestone, submitted a development report to the Polkadot Council, and the review is in progress.
- Improved Metis documentation.
- Planning to produce a series of teaching documents and supporting materials around Metis.
- Completed the Parachain and Contract page design.
- Added treasury, tip, and account balances change history related API.
- Fixed bugs related to staking lock sorting in the accounts API.
- Optimized some SQL generated by ORM.
Integrated XCMP and orml_xtokens to verify the cross-chain transfer function (currently limited to the transfer of native tokens on the relay chain):
- The relay chain transfers the relay chain tokens to the parachain.
- Parachain transfers relay chain tokens to the relay chain.
- Parachain transfers relay chain tokens to parachain.
Marketing and Operation
- In the ninth issue of ParaShare, Patract CTO-Aten shared the evolution direction of the next-generation contract model around the theme of Future Contract Platform Outlook.
- On August 4, Patract participated in the second phase of Web3.0 Bootcamp training with the theme of The Status of the Industry from the Perspective of Domestic Laws and Analysis of Global Compliance Trends for Encrypted Assets.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.