Wasm Contract Summary from Alliance Members (July,2021)
Patract Open Platform’s goal is to promote the large-scale popularization of Wasm contract technology in the Polkadot ecosystem. Patract Open Platform (POP for short, Wasm Contract Technology Alliance) will jointly promote the construction of public infrastructure and the evolution of contract technology, and provide brand promotion and capital support, then creating a strong alliance for Wasm contract ecosystem.
#Cycan — GVM Bridge V0.1.0 Github
GVM Bridge is a set of virtual machine intermodulation systems. Through the GVM Bridge system and the VM interconnection protocol, smart contracts between VMs can be invoked to achieve resource consolidation, and resources from different VMs can be used immediately without migration, thus improving resource utilization.
GVM Bridge will provide the GVM Bridge Framework component and the ABI conversion tools Trans4WABI and Trans4EABI for converting WASM ABI to VM GABI and EVM ABI to VM GABI, respectively. The WASM-Proxy pallet and the EVM-Proxy pallet specifically implement the WASM VM and EVM calls.
GVM Bridge V0.1.0
- Designed a minimal system for the GVM Bridge to enable simple interconnection and inter-call between WASM and EVM contracts.
#Patract Labs — — Wasm contract Tools
Redspot (scaffold) v0.4
- The dependent Polkadot.js is upgraded to 5.x.
- Fixed the bug of Redspot-chai’s event judgment.
Europa (sandbox) v0.3
- Submitted v0.3 proposal.
- Europa released the v0.3.3 version, which fixed the problem that env_trace did not track the latest seal_ method.
Ask! (AssemblyScript e-DSL) v0.3
- Ask! 0.3 proposal has been submitted.
- Entered the development process of v0.3.
Metis (ink! and Ask! standard library) M1
- Improved the Metis development documentation.
- Improved some module notes and examples.
- Completed Token related components.
- Added Account API.
- Added Indices, Identity, Vesting API.
- Modified the Account part of the Block and Extrinsic API fields.
- Updated API documentation.
- The design of the Home page and staking page have finished.
- Modeled the parachain related data.
Jupiter (Wasm Contract Testnet) v1.0.2
- Prepared the parachain to online.
- Upgraded to v0.9.8.
- Deployed the contract to the parachain.
- Completed Jupiter’s documentation.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.