Wasm Contract Summary from Alliance Members（October,2021）
Patract Open Platform’s goal is to promote the large-scale popularization of Wasm contract technology in the Polkadot ecosystem. Patract Open Platform (POP for short, Wasm Contract Technology Alliance) will jointly promote the construction of public infrastructure and the evolution of contract technology, and provide brand promotion and capital support, then creating a strong alliance for the Wasm contract ecosystem.
Wasm Contract Progress
At the end of October, Phala officially published a smart product based on the Phala privacy contract concept called Fat Contract, focusing on Web3.0 back-end function-level services. The V0 version is expected to be released in December. The team will carry out the following development work, view more:
- Plan to Port the latest Substrate contract runtime to SGX and supports off-chain contract calls;
- Remodel the contract execution environment so that the contract can read the Phala chain information;
- Completed the key distribution logic of the contract. In Phala, they assign a key to each contract to identify its identity and encrypt its state;
- WIP: Plan to add the logic to dynamically deploy the contract to the Worker for execution. In Phala, a single contract does not need to be executed repeatedly by all miners, it only needs to be executed by at least one miner.
Patract Labs — Wasm contract Tools
#Redspot (Contract Dev Scaffold)
Upgraded the Polkadot API and fixed the problem of accumulator contract.
Upgraded Redspot to support ink! rc6 and added the release parameter to the build command.
Completed the upgrade of the following Projects including Bifrost，NodleCode，Moonbeam，Karura，Statemine，Westmint，Polkadot, kusama, Westend
Improved Europa’s development documentation and Readme.
#Ask! (Assemblyscript e-DSL)
- Completed the migration and testing of examples/ on the v0.3 version and the documentation, quickstart tutorial.
- Released ask-lang, ask-transform, pl-ask-cli and other dependent libraries and submitted the v0.3 report document.
- Fixed some bugs of ask-transform and optimize the implementation logic.
- Added ERC721 and ERC1155 Receiver modules.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.