Wasm Contract Summary from Alliance Members(September)
Patract Open Platform’s goal is to promote the large-scale popularization of Wasm contract technology in the Polkadot ecosystem. Patract Open Platform (POP for short, Wasm Contract Technology Alliance) will jointly promote the construction of public infrastructure and the evolution of contract technology, and provide brand promotion and capital support, then creating a strong alliance for Wasm contract ecosystem.
Wasm Contract Progress
Phala, as the privacy protocol project of the Polkadot Ecosystem is developing pink! — Ink! contract development executed off-chain in a trusted environment. A large refactor has been completed and is being merged. This PR work will be continued and the merger is expected to be completed in mid-October.
GVM Bridge is a set of virtual machine intermodulation systems. Through the GVM Bridge system and the VM interconnection protocol, smart contracts between VMs can be invoked to achieve resource consolidation, and resources from different VMs can be used immediately without migration, thus improving resource utilization.
GVM Bridge will provide the GVM Bridge Framework component and the ABI conversion tools Trans4WABI and Trans4EABI for converting WASM ABI to VM GABI and EVM ABI to VM GABI respectively. The WASM-Proxy pallet and the EVM-Proxy pallet specifically implement the WASM VM and EVM calls.
GVM Bridge V0.1.0
- Developed independent chain contract intermodulation related features based on the substrate chain.
- Write the GVM-Bridge documentation, and to complete the use part of the documentation with the calling rules.
Patract Labs — Wasm contract Tools
Redspot (scaffold) v0.4
- Released Redspot 0.12.2 version and upgraded Polkadot.JS and module files.
- Fixed the bug about multi-contract deployment to obtain contract Wasm hash.
- Followed up the changes of pallet-contracts.
- Fixed the endowment problem of the delegator contract example.
Elara(API Service) v0.3
- Elara v2.0 has been released and has been replaced with a new version in https://polkadot.js.org/apps.
- Fixed some bugs of Elara v2.0, and gradually enabled the Elara-KV system on Elara v2.0.
Europa（Sandbox environment) v0.3
- Released Europa v0.3.4 and v0.3.5 including: v0.3.4 supports the stable seal_debug_message and v0.3.5 sets the rent parameter to 0, which simulates the pallet-contracts of the rent function version.
Ask! (AssemblyScript e-DSL) v0.3
- Completed Ask! to generate the event.
- Start to develop the Ask! storage design.
- Written the guidance document and completed the quickstart part.
Metis (ink! and Ask! standard library) M1
- Completed the development of Metis M1 and passed the review.
- Released the introduction document.
- Refactored the handler part of the scanner (chain/account/tips/bounty/treasury).
- Repaired account multisig.
- Added council, technical committee, democracy module API.
- Repaired archive and scanner block roll back problem.
Jupiter (Wasm Contract Testnet) v0.2
- Both the Jupiter testnet and the Jupiter parachain are operating normally.
About Patract Labs
Patract Labs is providing solutions for the development of Parachains and DApps in the Wasm smart contract ecosystem of Polkadot. We help the community to design and develop on-chain contract modules and Runtime support, and provide DApp developers with full-stack tools and services support, covering development, testing, debugging, deployment, monitoring, data provider and front-end development stages.